jeudi 6 novembre 2014

Soft Corals Not Opening!

Hello all,



Im new to this forum and have joined intending to gain knowledge from the more experienced.



I have an Aqua Medic Yasha and intend to develop a mixed reef aquarium, but the problem is even my first soft corals wont even open! I had a Green Aussie Toadstool, GSP and Blue Sympodium, of which only the blue Sympodium remains :mad: The tank has been running for 2 months and the parameters are as follows:



Specific Gravity: 1.025

Temperature: 25-26C

pH: 8.1

kH: 8.3

Magnesium: 1320

Calcium: 430

Phosphate: 0

Nitrates: 3

Iodine: 0.6



My setup:

Aqua Medic Turboflotor Blue 500

Jebao WP10 Wavemaker

50W Heater

R2 Blue LED moonlights

AquaMedic Aquaspot LEDs x3

Kessil a150w (awaiting delivery)

RO Auto Top Off Unit

Activated Carbon

Small Nitrate Sponge to reduce nitrates

Filter Floss



My Livestock:

Appropriate lb of Liverock

Approx. 1 inch of Live Sand

2 Picasso Clownfish

2 Hermit Crabs

1 Emerald Crab

1 Boxer Crab

1 Sand Conch



Im open to ALL tips and recommendations, I just want to get the tank perfect and get some SPS and LPS in there!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire