dimanche 9 novembre 2014

so dose the triton method really work???

So heres what's going on my tanks been running for around 2 and half years it's had mabey a 20% water change every 6 months or so because dosing trace eliments and top up with kalk not had any problems everything is growing well.

But I went into a local shop and there display tank is running triton and it looks amazing and no water changes no calcium reactor just 3 liquids every day and every couple of months send a water test to them and they test it on a million pound machine and then they tell u anything that's wrong how to adjust it

Sounds pretty good tbh so I took the plunge and ordered the starter kit witch includes a years supply of liquid for my tank a 4 channel dosing unit 3 mixing drums 3 dosing vessels 4 different macro algae

Today is the first day I turned the dosing unit on so for the next week il check my kh every day and adjust it to 8 buy adjusting the amount I dose triton say start at 10mm per 100 liter then adjust up or down to give your unique dose amount but as your corals grow and use more u up it as u need so check the kh every month

I will update tomorrow

Any input will be appreciated

And will post some up to date pic of the tank tomorrow as well




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire