lundi 10 novembre 2014

Ready for stocking?

Hey guys,



I've got my 29 gallon tank all set up and I think I'm ready to start stocking it. One of my concerns is that I've only had it set up with water and everything for about 3 weeks. I did the raw shrimp in the tank, got a big ammonia spike, but now that's at 0, my nitrite is at 0, and my nitrate is between 5 and 10 ppm. I know I need to do the 25% water change, which I have some saltwater aerating for now and will be doing that tonight.



The only thing I really know for sure is that I want a pair of clowns. I'm going to kick it off as FOWLR and then either get a bigger tank and start considering corals, or just go straight to corals. My big question though is what's the best way to kick off stocking the tank? Should I start off by grabbing a few snails and hermits and letting them hang out for a while or should I grab some of the smaller fish I'm going to use to fill out the tank first?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire