mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Noob guide to reef lights?

Hey!

Any recommendations for a beginner guide to lighting a reef? It's so complicated if you don't have some base knowledge for watts, amps, and K's. :read:



Searching the forums, and even google, is great when you have a specific question like "what do I need to grow elegance coral in a 9,000 gal nano" but I'm having a really hard time getting my foot in the door on the basics: photosynthesis 101; understanding the differences between bulbs; how the stock affects the light choices, and vice versa; whether and why the algae reacts; requirements for different tank types. That info just goes in one ear and out the other when you don't know what a diode is.



I'm sure it's out there, but it's either a needle in the haystack, or my search skills are way below par. Prolly the latter :doh:



Thanks in advance <3




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire