lundi 10 novembre 2014

Lost the 45!

Now there's a great start to the week! Drinking my coffee and heard a low crack....checked the living room, huh, WATER? Back pane of the 45g corner tank cracked top to bottom. I thought it was the seam as I was siphoning out the water, but the Mrs., who I woke up in a big hurry pointed out it was the actual glass. Had just emptied out the fish, fresh water, and was letting the new water sit over night and put them back in today.....that part was lucky. Floor is soaked, but got a great deal of it siphoned out the window once we noticed it. Now there's a trip to the fish store tonight after work! Got it from there back in February.......wondering if they'll do anything for me? Figure if there's a warranty, it would be thru the tank co. not them, and equally as sure we never would have thought of sending in a warranty card. Need a few more cups of coffee to think clearer.....rough start!

Hack




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire