mercredi 12 novembre 2014

help with coral!! dying??

Hello so I have had this galaxea coral for over a year, it was just a little frag is 10x in size at least but today I came home from work and saw this.



maybe 1/10 of it was like this brown/purple stuff coming out of it, I think that part died? What could be going on and should I take that off from the rest of it??? The most outside part is definitely dead as I can see the white skelton, I have no idea what happened. It has been having the white long tenatacles coming out a lot lately, I thought that was just because other corals were growing closer and it would use that to sting the other corals. Leather hand and just a monti pora were in reaching distance.



Any help would be greatly appreciated.



All other corals are doing great, and my 2 big green bubble tip anemones are doing great too. Check water params and everything is good, Salinity is at 1.028 (which I always have it at)









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire