lundi 10 novembre 2014

Clown Goby with Skin Tags/Not Eating

So I've had this Yellow Clown Goby for 5 days. He pretty much hides in the rock except for when I turn the pumps off for feeding and then he is out and about. He has been getting braver during feeding time, but I haven't seen him eat yet. You can tell he knows there is food coming but he won't eat anything, even the NLS Pellets he was 0.5 mm.



I've tried target feeding with mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, krill, flake food, and the pellets. He always comes out but never goes after any of the food. Today when he came out, he was covered in yellow bumps and looks like a burn victim.



I researched it and it seems this happens to Gobies and it is due to not eating. Anyone else experience this?















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire