dimanche 9 novembre 2014

BR -> UV -> Skimmer Thoughts?

I've read till my eyes are burning on reactors, pros cons, with or without UV and plumbing them.



I have a 300g DT with 100g sump (about 80g water in sump). I'd like to know your thoughts on setting up the following configuration:



SRO BR110 biopellet reactor plumbed directly to 117w aquaUV plumbed directly to SRO 5000ext skimmer. Feed rate through would be about 700-750gph.





My thinking on this is the reactor will populate with nitrate reducing bacteria then anything exiting the reactor would be fed to the UV and killed. Finally the skimmer would remove the dead organic matter.



This seems like a logical setup but I haven't read any systems setup like this.



Would this be the most efficient way to setup a BR and UV?



Thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire