mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Beginner ?s

Hey All,



So, a couple of quick questions.. I've been getting some mixed answers from my research here on TRT..



Hang on back filter? I know it can be a hotbed of detritus/nitrate etc. - so should I just take the actual filter out and basically leave it as an additional pump/powerhead? I know the LR and LS act as the biological filtration but I'm up in the air whether the Hanging filter does more harm than good?



Open tank - I've read that NOT putting a cover on my tank will allow more oxygenation (with a powerhead aimed at surface) and allow for better ph stabilization - is this true? Topping off my tank isn't a big deal (its super dry here in CO) - but I'm just curious about the Pros of this setup..



Thanks!

:banana:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire