dimanche 16 novembre 2014

And there was light... But which one?

So our 180 (72x24x24) is in sore need of a lighting upgrade. We have an LTA (21" from the surface) that I baby, otherwise the tank is mostly-FOWLR with some not-so-great LEDs. I've been scouting for lights for months, and I really hope this will be resolved soon... However! My mom is in a master's program so I take care of the fish mostly, but money is tight.



This ad has been reduced a couple times. I'm not well versed in MH or fluorescent lighting, other than they can get pretty costly overtime... I think we would still have to supplement the tank with blue lighting if we got this? Any comments?



Anybody have any preference?

Any suggestions for upgrades such a large tank?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire