samedi 9 avril 2016

Acropora ID

Hello, let me start by saying that I've never had a lot of experience in caring for SPS. I have a green acropora, purple stylophora, a green hystrix and a few others that I cannot identify. So far they've done well (Although I can't seem to keep Montipora alive at all...).
I also installed a second powerhead last week to help provide more flow. The SPS seem to like it.

The LFS I do some work at got in some new fancy SPS today so I bought this nice blue acropora. Trouble is, we don't have a positive ID on it. It has been in the tank for approximately six hours and has some polyp extension. Does anyone know what species it is and if it looks healthy? I've positioned it high up with fairly strong flow.

Also, if anyone can guess what kind of acropora the green one next to it is, that would be amazing. I've had it for months and it's done quite well.







Thank you for your time. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire