mardi 19 avril 2016

Yellow Watchman Goby vacation feeding

I have a 37 gallon all in one reef tank with 2 small ocellaris clownfish, yellow watchman goby, pistol shrimp, a huge nessarius snail, 2 astrea snails, emerald crab and 7 blue legged crabs. I set this tank up 3 months ago with very small clown fish. I have been feeding them mini mysis shrimp and cyclopeeze with some pellets and dump it in all at once so food makes it down to my goby. My little clown can finally eat pellets so i was planning on setting up an automatic feeder while on my 10 day vacation. This feeder feeds the pellets small amounts continuously for 2 hours each day and I am afraid that no pellets will make it down to my goby. He seems to stay perched under his rock with the pistol shrimp and just darts out when food passes by. I do not think that any food will pass by while feeder is on. Should i be worried and if so, can someone please make recommendations? I do not have a neighbor that can come feed.
Thanks in advance for any advice.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire