mercredi 27 avril 2016

LED's... Evergrow vs. Current Orbit

I love my 40B, but am upgrading to a 75 acrylic. Picked up a new tank and stand on the cheap (needs a metric fork ton of sanding, polishing etc, but worth it).

As you can see my 40 is getting a bit crowded and I just so happen to have the wall space + found a killer deal.

Debating on the new setup.
Currently have:

Bean animal C2C overflow w/ home made 30 CREE LED (full spectrum) 3 dimmable channels (moon, blue, white(w/ red and green).
Extremely simple sump w/ Mag7 return pump

Upgrading to the 75 w/ stand and 2 smallish sumps that I plan to plumb together. I'll Probably do a wet/dry filter (with reef rubble not bio-balls) in one and a fuge in the second. Don't have it all worked out yet because you can't really do a wet/dry w/ the C2C but I'll figure something out.

Definitely doing a C2C on the new 75. But NO CLUE what lights to go with.

Who likes the evergrows (the ones off eBay with bridgelux LED's)? Who likes the Current USA Orbit?

I spent $300 on parts alone for the DIY lights for my 40B which work awesome, but Love the programmable nature of the ready built stuff and have ZERO time or motivation to do a new light build.

Want to spend in the $150 range on lights. So leaning towards the Current's. The 75 is a shallow tank at 16" tall. Anyone think the Current's will do the trick?

Attachment 124137

Attachment 124145

Attachment 124153

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 148.6 KB ID: 124137   Click image for larger version Name: image2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 85.0 KB ID: 124145   Click image for larger version Name: unnamed.jpg Views: N/A Size: 21.3 KB ID: 124153  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire