mercredi 27 avril 2016

ISO powerheads, wave makers, or water pumps.

I accidentally killed three powerheads last night. I have a massive wave maker on my tank right now, but it's too much flow. before I bite the bullet and buy something online. I wanted to see if anyone had any used equipment that moves water.

I am looking for anyone with extra powerheads, wavemakers, or water pumps they don't need. They don't need to be fancy, but just something that works for now. They can be any size.

On a side note I am also looking for anyone with HOB filters for another project I have going on.

Also looking for a skimmer for either a 125G reef tank, or a 40B.

let me know what you have and how much you want for them. Maybe we can help each other out?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire