dimanche 24 avril 2016

NSW to feed corals

I have the ability to have a couple of gallons of NSW brought to me from the near shore reefs around seven miles out in the Gulf of mexico off FL pretty much every day. I could never get enough to have a total NSW tank but I am wondering if adding a gallon or two to my home reef once or twice a week would serve to feed my corals SPS in particular.

I would assume the water would be llive plankton rich and also assume this would be a great food source for my corals. I could even go as far as to filter this water through a carbon GFO mix to remove any possible impurities but dont know if the plankton would make it threw. I understand that this is live water but I could introduce it to the tank within a matter of a few hours but 24 would be more convenient.

I know; strange question but I would appreciate any input or even wild speculation:agree:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire