mercredi 20 avril 2016

never ending diatoms...need more advice

Ok, i have a 25g fluval M60 tank that has been setup for about 1yr now. my water parameters have always been perfect by my testing and by my lfs testing. I have 2 fish, 3 crabs, and 3 snails. I feed once a day for only 30 sec worth of food. I have a bulkreefsupply RO/DI for my water source that is coming off of my watersoftener and we have well water. i was previously trying RO water sources for 2 local grocery stores but that did not help either. I am using my protien skimmer with GFO and carbon in a filter sock in my rear sump of the tank. 20% water changes every 2wks. No matter what I do, this stuff just wont go away. what are some other options. I'm almost to the point of ditching the entire tank:mad:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4779.jpg Views: N/A Size: 165.7 KB ID: 123466  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire