vendredi 29 avril 2016

-STOCKING SUGGESTIONS- 28g JBJ

Ok, so a lot has happened since my last post. I have purchased a jbj 28 gallon tank, with the jbj nano skimmer, a filter basket(with 3 compartments, I have floss only in it now, waiting to do a water test), and a calcium supplement gadget. I currently am cycling the tank with the water I made with my new RO/DI, and the reef crystal salt. I have about 20 lbs of sand and about 25 lbs of base rock I am waiting to cycle and turn to live rock. I am new to salt, and primarily want to make it a reef tank, but I would also like to have a few neat looking fish swimming around maybe 3-5? I don't really know what to get besides maybe some clown fish, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire