jeudi 28 avril 2016

Yes it is Thursday!

Good morning TRT friends, and.....HAPPY THURSDAY! I see we have a new sheriff in town.....I wish the new folks well, and hope our forum thrives under their care.:beer: Spring has sprung, and retreated....dreary, damp, and cool....boy it was nice while it lasted...before you know it it will be time to send the kids back to school. :nuts: Jen got slammed with the flu, or some other nasty bug...tried shaking it on her own the last couple of days, but it's the doctors turn today to earn their new set of clubs.:rolleyes: AND I wonder why all of a sudden my nose is starting to run now? Dippy eggs and bacon for breakfast to go with our coffee and pink milk, though the Mrs. will be sitting this one out. A few boat rides to get under my belt today, and a little more yard shuffling. Hope all are well, and safe,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire