mardi 19 avril 2016

Hey from Missoula Montana

Hey there, my name is lucas and i have a fish addiction. Between the 200 days a year that i spend on rivers, lakes and oceans, a significant amount of time is spent handling fish. Unfortunately the other 156 days are days that either fishing is bad or the water is iced over. Ive been keeping fish since I was merely a wee one, having standard mollies, guppies, gold fish, as well as larger cichlid tanks, a 55 gallon FOWLR tank, and currently a 20 gallon extra high reef tank which i began back in January. I was perfectly content with my small tank until my LFS whose owner i have gotten to know quite well offered me a sweet deal on an entire 72 gallon bowfront tank because he has to move to a smaller location. I will be moving the contents of the 20 gallon tank into the 72 gallon once i move into my new place on the 13th of may and I will undoubtedly be needing your advice seeing as I have never had a larger reef tank. Well, i figured id introduce myself and ill be posting my ideas for my 72 gallon elsewhere on the forums once i figure out the layout of this site.

Thanks,

Lucas

P.S. there isnt any problem with having a pair of sailfins and a humu trigger in the 72, right? :jester:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire