dimanche 17 avril 2016

3D printed Frag Racks

Hello everyone!

I have owned many salt water aquariums over the years and finally decided to try and 3D print parts for them. I have been 3D printing for about 6 months now and have refined the process many times. Currently looking to see if there is any interest for frag racks. I have been using them in my personal quarantine tank for about 3 months without any problems.

3D printed Frag Rack with 12 plug holders

• Printed with PLA (polyacetic acid)
• High quality biodegradable and non-toxic filament per manufacturer
• Body measures approximately 10cmx10cm with plug holes of 9.5mm (3/8th inch)
• Silver color
• 2 suction cups hold the item in place on the glass

**Have also printed these on ABS. I have researched extensively regarding the debate between PLA and ABS. Both are reef safe, PLA is biodegradable and ABS is similar to what legos are made out of**

Also you can watch 3D prints live. I stream them over a webcam. If interested reply/PM and ill post the link

I do not have 45 posts so I am unable to link the pictures of the racks at this time.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire