dimanche 17 avril 2016

Fish and corals available

I have decided to leave the reef keeping world, at least for awhile. When having the reef aquarium begins to feels more like a chore than an adventure, it is time to pursue another adventure. My aquarium is going on 3.5 years and the corals and fish have grown nicely. I will likely keep most of my equipment because I suspect I will be back some day. I am very motivated to find homes for the corals and fish in the near future. I am willing to give away some corals and fish to those of you that have been to my house for reef club meetings with the stipulation that you do not turn around and re-sell them for profit. Jeff, I am willing to donate corals and fish to RALC. Just let me know their needs. If anyone is interested in fish or corals send a PM, email, or call. Fish: yellow tang, mated pair of clowns, six-line, lawnmower blenny, purple dotty-back, 2 cardinals, 1 pajama cardinal, sea star. As for corals, I have a mix of SPS and LPS, zoos, other softies. I am including a picture of the overall aquarium. I can share more detailed pictures to individuals as requested.

http://ift.tt/1VchWpE

----
John


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire