lundi 18 avril 2016

Moving refugium to cycled 34 gal

I have a refugium 12 gallon nano cube dx that has a large population of pods, and i have a 34 gallon red sea that is my main tank that is very established. I would like to move my contents of my 12 gallon to my red sea to the back and keep the refugium and pods intact.
about my redsea:
34 gallon, 3 1/2 sandbed, lots of live rock
occupants:
royal gramma
tigertail sea cucumber
large red brittle sea serpent
2 micro brittles
frogspawn
zoas
star polp
mushrooms and snailes and hermits
The nano cube:
12 gallon, 1 inch sandbed, some live rock
occupants:
rotifers
amphipods
copepods
a couple bristle worms

i want to transfer the nano cube to the back of the red sea, i do not use the protein skimmer so i plan to place it back there. Can anyone tell me how to successfully move it over, and how i get those pods from the sides of the glass without hurting them.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire