vendredi 29 juillet 2016

WHY ME?! Morning Horrors. Help.

I don't know what happened, but I wish I did. Something is disagreeing with shrimp in my tank. I just spent the last hour cleaning up my second dead shrimp. I am never buying them again.

My first shrimp was a peppermint shrimp. He was my favorite critter in the tank. I named him Mario, because he was red and bounced around. I woke up one day to find my Serpent Star with a HUGE body, and no Mario to be found. The Serpent Star ate him. I took the serpent star back to the fish store and started over. I got a new shrimp. A coral banded shrimp.

I woke up this morning to find the remains of THAT shrimp with the snails already munching away, and my porcelain crab acting SUPER aggressively. My porcelain crab had a bit of the shrimps innards in its claws and was waving it around.

I thought my shrimp was molting, but no. It's super dead and I am super depressed. I am never buying shrimp again. I'm tired of my favorite little guys dying on me :mad:

Is it something in the water that I can't test for? Do shrimp die easily? Am I mixing the wrong critters together?

Here is a video of the crab being ultra aggressive. He was following me around snapping hic claws at me while I took pictures and filmed him.https://youtu.be/mIsrAAZOkkE

Here's crime scene photos.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160729_101833-1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 31.1 KB ID: 131770   Click image for larger version Name: 20160729_100023-1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 43.0 KB ID: 131778   Click image for larger version Name: 20160729_095630-1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 56.0 KB ID: 131786  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire