mercredi 13 juillet 2016

12 gallon Fluval Edge reef for my desk at work

I wanted to start up a nano tank to sit on my desk at work and I thought I'd share my progress. I pulled my old Fluval Edge 12 gallon out of storage.

I upgraded the filter from a Fluval 20 to a Fluval 50. The 50 did not quite fit into the opening on top of the tank so I had to dremel off a small bit on the corner of the filter. Not a big deal. I'm going to run this without a sump, and just run bio media and a sponge inside the filter. I've got it filled with CaribSea Tahitian Moon sand and two petrified coral rocks.

Attached is a photo of the tank as it sits now.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160713_121747.jpg Views: N/A Size: 80.2 KB ID: 130569  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire