mardi 26 juillet 2016

Hello from the UK

Hi

Stumbled across this site while looking for some info and thought id register as I have found the forums I am already a member of invaluable for information. After keeping tropical freshwater fish off and on over the years September 2015 I decided I wanted to embark on a salty adventure and so October 2015 I set up my first reef tank. Initially I started with a couple of soft corals and then added some LPS most of the softies have now gone and I have embarked on keeping SPS along with my LPS.

on the Whole I have been happy with how things have gone and feel that I have had more success than failure and I am hoping to be able to use the forum in learning more and swapping ideas. Whilst I have seen many tanks that are more coral heavy and a lot more colourful like I said I'm pretty happy with how things have gone and look forward to using the site to progress further in this fascinating hobby

Colin



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire