mercredi 20 juillet 2016

Yep, it's Wednesday!

Good morning TRt friends, and....HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Have fun Cath, and be safe. Cupboard full of assorted Pop-Tarts to go with our coffee and pink milk to get this hot day going.....no cooking for me in this heat. Lounged in the pool after last night's BBQ, and the evening air turned surprisingly almost chilly. But 1/2 way through the night I did have to wake up and turn the a.c.back on.....was just a 'hiccup' in the heat wave. Y'All remember that youngster I was asked to take under my wing at work and show him a trade? The one that tried to paint anything that is in reach when he paints? Well I always say, and still do, 'I'll take a man who makes mistakes any day over the guy who is always right because he makes no decisions'. Well I was asked to show him how to replace a bad gas tank on a boat.....simple center console, wide open....Well first thing I see when I told him to carry our stuff over to the boat, ("Which is on a trailer next to our shop."), is him sitting there in the boat with a cigarette in his mouth! I still don't cuss, but what I said could not have been construed as 'nice'.:mad: I like this kid, well, probably late 20's, maybe even 30, but if I could only get him now to quit trying to kill me I could do something with him....he's very eager to learn, and WILL MAKE DECISIONS. :cool:I'm going to die some day, so what the hey. Well I hope all are well, and can enjoy today, and all the best,
Hack

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: FB_IMG_1466192121655.jpg Views: N/A Size: 21.8 KB ID: 130889   Click image for larger version Name: yoda-patience.jpg Views: N/A Size: 11.2 KB ID: 130897   Click image for larger version Name: Life-Inspiration-Quotes-Don-t-Even-Think-About-It.jpg Views: N/A Size: 64.0 KB ID: 130905  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire