jeudi 28 juillet 2016

HELP! :bawling:

Hi everyone! I am new to this hobby...and am in dying need of as much help I can get!!!
Two months ago I was given a 75 SW tank with 50+ lbs of live rock, crushed coral for the bed (~3in deep in the tank), a clownfish and brown polyps. The tank came complete with a sump, bioballs, carbon bag (that needs to be changed probably), 3 Hydor powerheads, a skimmer, sponge filter, and water pump. I have set up the tank and have been running the tank for four days with the skimmer, I'm using ro/di water, the tank is at ~78F temperature. No fish or live animals are in the tank. I actually have the polyps and fish in a BioCube 14, I've had them there for two months and are doing well. I am in need of any useful info that I may need in order to acclimate the fish and polyps to put them in the 75G tank. When I went to purchase ro/di water the store owner told me to buy the Instant Ocean Bio Spira so I can put my fish and polyps in the tank asap. Is there anything I need to do to the tank before I add the Bio Spira? I also have the API Saltwater Master Test Kit. THANKYOU FOR READING!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire