vendredi 22 juillet 2016

New Guy Al

Howdy. I'm Al, 25 years old from a town you've never heard of in Wisconsin.

This is a hobby which I'm relatively new to. I figured I would just do what I usually do and dive in and learn from my mistakes as I go. However, I'm starting to realize in the reefing world learning from your own mistakes isn't the most economical way to go. Especially when many of you have probably already learned the hard way for me :P... I just upgraded my tank from a free 29g to a 55g (55$ at petco with their $/g sale) so I feel like this is a fresh start for me to do it right in the first place.

I've always enjoyed forums. Hopefully I can learn enough here to be able to contribute that knowledge back to future new members and let the wheel of knowledge keep on rolling.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire