lundi 25 juillet 2016

MarsAqua 165w settings...help!

Hey ya'll...need some advice for the lighting settings in my 10 gallon nano tank. I know that MarsAqua is not the best quality light, but for such a small tank I didn't want to spend a ton of money and I've used these lights fairly successfully in the past. I'm just struggling to figure out why my tank is currently not thriving. It seems as though my monti looks pretty good, my galaxea colony looks ok, but my frogspawn and kenya tree aren't fully opening. My Sunny-D polyps are shrinking. My green mushrooms look just fine. Currently I have the full spectrum set at the lowest possible level, and blues set halfway between off and when the fans kick in. I have it located 12 inches above a standard 10 gallon tank. Any tips or advice? I'm new to the world of LEDs so I really have no idea what kind of light levels I should be running.

Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire