mardi 19 juillet 2016

Dual inline tds meter help

So I've had a ro/di unit from brs for about a year now, maybe a little less. I got the one with the dual inline tds meter. About two months ago as far as I can tell the battery died. (Half the screen wouldn't display/ flickered some) I didn't mind because I knew I would have 0 tds on the output side for awhile cause the resin is still fine.
Anyways, I added a smart buddie booster pump today and changed the batteries out to make sure everything was working. Now the meter only shows 777 on the output side. On the input side after the two prefilters it shows around 773, and if I pull the probe out and place it in untreated tap water it shows around 143.
Any help or idea on what's going on with me great, thanks.
Dylan


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire