jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Skimmer issues?

I've got the bubble magnus curve 7 and I'm not able to get a wet skim. Skimmer is in 11.5 " of water. I built the the sump to the deep side of the recommended depth
( easier to raise then lower). At max recommend depth I can't get a wet skim I've got some pictures I'll post below of the maximum skimate received.
I have a ASM mini g skimmer that I was replacing as an upgrade that I'm probably going to put back in service. I can set the asm to skim wet or dry In 9" of water.
All the searches I've done have only produced issues with overflowing I wish that was my problem.
Photo below shows the amount of skimate received in 7 hours. Not much in my opinion

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160721_050536_1469101772192.jpg Views: N/A Size: 28.5 KB ID: 130993  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire