dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Should I get a controller?

Hello all,

I will be starting up my first tank in January and I am trying to start off right. I am planning the following:
mixed reef tank with LPS and Softies, fish, debelius reef lobster

tank CAD Lights 68gallon(90 gallon with sump)
light ZT-6600A
Reef Octopus Classic 110 INT Protein Skimmer
AutoAqua ATO Micro
maxpect gyre XF130
Eheim Jager TruTemp 100 Watt Fully Submersible UL Approved Heater

I was also planning on getting BRS 2part with dosing pumps.

questions- should i get a controller like the apex and set all this up or is this something down the line?

i will take any suggestions and advice. i am trying to absorb as much info as possible and want to learn as much as i can.

Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire