lundi 25 juillet 2016

180 gal break down need fish and coral gone asap

ok every body I'm breaking down my 180 gal reef tank and completely restarting it and i need my fish and coral gone asap and just a side note
not all corals look to good because the real reef rock released a lot of phosphates into my tank causing a lot of things to brown out bleach or die but hopefully whoever buys them will be able to turn that around ad that doesn't apply to all corals
for sale
14 inch blonde naso tang male with streamers $330
12 inch male desjardini sail fin tang $375
2 yellow tangs 3-4 inches $40 each
2.5 inch baby aussie tusk $200
4 inch chevron tang $200
8 inch orange shoulder tang $150
6 inch male checker board wrasse $100
4 inch terminal phase australian male melanarus wrasse $100
3.5 inch coral beauty angel fish $40

i also have a lot of coral so just tell me what your looking for and i will probably have some of it


please email me a little bit in advanced so i can trap your fish and have it ready for you to pick up ;)

email me at jared agray@ iCloud.com - (no space just all one word) for pics
i am located in carlsbad san diego


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire