lundi 18 juillet 2016

Red Sea Reefer Systems??

I'm fairly capable when it comes to DIY stuff, but at some point in your life, you realize that "why bother"? If someone else has done the hard work, why not pay a little extra and go first class?

With that in mind, what are opinions on the Red Sea Reefer XL systems? Being a a VERY early stage of thinking about getting back into the hobby after two decades out of it, I like the idea of an all-in-one design. I really like the aesthetic look of their rimless glass tanks and the integrated monotone epoxy painted cabinet.

One thing that jumped out at me was that even on the bigger tanks, there is no room for a refugium (especially if you have a chiller, which if I'm in southern Arizona, I'll almost surely need). The skimmer compartment in the sump is pretty big, but it doesn't look like it would work for both purposes.

Just soliciting thoughts... I'm totally open to other brands/ideas/inputs!

Thanks!

Butch


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire