vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Blue Tang Blues

I just got a blue tang on Sunday for my 75 gallon tank, just a wee little thing, barely an inch long. He was doing so well up until tonight, and just recently too. I happened to walk by the tank and saw him swimming upside down in rapid circles. His gills look fine, not red or anything, but he's breathing very fast and he's pale. My LFS warned me that these fish can and will act batty, but I think 'belly up' is a sign I'm going to lose him. What could have caused this? All my parameters are perfect. My water is as clean as it's ever going to be right now. I am treating my tank with Ich attack because the clown tang I purchased with the blue surely has it. I would have QT them in the 35 gallon I still had set up, which I moved all my other fish from, but I accidentally dropped it and broke it the same night I got the fish. Everyone else in my tank is happy as a clam, even my Sailfin tang that I swear is a hypochondriac. I can't see anything visibly wrong with this blue tang save the very recent paleness and he's showed no signs of stress at all up until tonight.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire