jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Thursday and HOT \

Good mawnin', TRT!

Sophie helped me type the title ;)

Coffee is ready. Nanners and local peaches, melons, blackberries are waiting for all of you to enjoy. I think Jeff has local blueberries for us unless he gave them all away :rolleye: I'm sure Hack will have grub to offer.

Paul - Yeah on getting to work from home and your back feeling better. Sorry to hear about your other health issues :(

Dick - Enjoying the beary good Cades Cove photo essay. Thanks!

Perry must be out on super-duper work detail like Vinnie is. Missing those two boys, and others too.

Thanks for the comments about my thermostat. Got it installed, but as hot as its been, it took forever to get the house even close to good sleeping temp...

Hack - I don't recall going to the Sight and Sound in Lancaster, but Good and Plenty, yes! I haven't thought about that in years.

Off to Civitan. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire