vendredi 15 juillet 2016

First Tank!! excited and need suggestions

Hello,

I am going to be setting up my first tank soon and i am looking for advice and suggestions on my build.

CAD Lights 68 gallon versa
Reef Octopus Classic 110 INT Protein Skimmer
AutoAqua ATO Micro
RO/IO Filter

My main worry is lighting and powerbeads...

For lighting I'm not sure, i am trying to save some money if possible, but i was looking at Kessil and ecotech. My tank is 36x20x22.... would 1 Radion xr30 pro work, or should i go with 2 kessilA160WE BLUE TUNA?

then for powerheads i was looking at 2 MP10WQD or a maxpect gyre XF150.

what do you think and any suggestions?

Also my tank was going to be mixed with fish, soft coral, and LPS.

Thank you for any help you can provide


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire