vendredi 15 juillet 2016

ATO problem!

Finally got my plumbing in my new 75 gallon tank straightened out, but now I have another problem. Every time the water in the display is disturbed, the water in my sump fluctuates for a little while. It's not for but a few minutes, but it throws my ATO out of whack. I have the Tunze Osmolator ATO, which has an electric eye sensor and a back up float to shut the ATO pump off when the water level in the sump rises too high. When the display is disturbed, the water first rises too high in the sump, making the ATO alarm go off (The alarm can be shut off, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not). Then after a few minutes, the water level drops below the eye sensor, turning the ATO pump on until it reads the water is level again. Then as the water in the sump levels out again, there's now too much water in there and the alarm goes off again because the water is too high and won't shut off until I remove some water or raise the sensors. Not sure how to fix this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire