vendredi 15 juillet 2016

Brain worm developing holes

My brain worm is about 4 weeks in the tank and is about 5x6 inches total in size.

Tank is 1.024, Zero nitrates, nitrites, phosphate. Temp steady 79. Tank inhabitants blue and red leg crabs, some snails, clown, coral beauty, dart fish, six line wrasse and is a 40 gallon. Tank lights are LED with Blue and violet set to 81% and white 12k set to 46%. Its a 90w Zetlight

This thing has looked so healthy until I noticed this today. Two little holes dead center of each polyp and instead of the blue/purple color it looks orange on the rim. Every day it does send out its feeders and twice a week I give two little fishies marine snow at night when i see the feeders on most coral.

I do a 20% water change once a week every week with IO reef salt.

The tank must be stable as my bubble tip anemone is fat and happy and doesn't move around.

Let me know what you think of the areas where I marked with the arrows.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: brain worm.jpg Views: N/A Size: 52.9 KB ID: 130737  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire