dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Lighting issue in Biocube 29

Hey everyone, been a while since I posted because I haven't had any issues. My Current Marine Pro LED strip burnt out today. Where the cables connect to the actual light fixture itself it looks like it overheated and warped the plastic (or whatever material that is) that covers the actual LEDs themselves.

The only thing I can think of is that because the lighting fixture would get hot and I close the canopy of the biocube over the lighting fixture, over the 6-9 months that I've had it, it slowly was deteriorating and finally gave out.

Has anyone had a similar issue with LED strip fixtures like this?

Also, since it's at least until Tuesday I can get a replacement, any ideas for tank lighting in the meantime? I have a UV light from a reptile tank that I can hang above the tank for tomorrow but wasn't sure if that would work.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire