dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Holy cow have things changed!

I'm Butch. Currently live in Virginia, but have a job interview in Tucson, and am hoping to be moving to the desert after the holidays at the beginning of next year.

When I lived in Florida in the early to mid-1990s, I had a 55 gallon reef tank. Just thinking about getting back into it after the (hoped for) move to Tucson. WOW is the hobby changed!!! I don't even recognize a lot of what I'm reading! I had one of the first "reef filters" back then, no protein skimmer, etc, etc. I did of course need a chiller, but that was about as sophisticated as it got.

Looking forward to re-learning what I've forgotten and learning all the new stuff that's happened in the hobby. Please forgive me in advance for my noob questions!

Butch


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire