samedi 9 avril 2016

New green leather toadstool

Hi, I just got my new toadstool a week ago, just wondering if it seems healthy by the pictures http://ift.tt/1WkM0i8 and also a id on type please, somebody told me that its to low to the ground and it should be shooting up in the air slightly closed, is this correct ? if so what could be causing it to be so low to the ground, in the morning it has no flowers and is flat to the ground and slowly closes up rising up then opens and sits kind of flat to the ground with flowers, do they use alot of calcium or mag or anything, I am doing weekly water changes, its the only coral in the tank, my kh is around 8.2 calcium 400 magnesium 1100,nitrate around 10-25, salinity 1.025,ph 8.2 lighting is 4 x 36w ati tubes t5 is this ok, Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire