lundi 11 avril 2016

Hammer Coral

Hello All,

I have this hammer that I bought on 3/2 and it I accidentally added a very tiny amount of ph buffer to the display around a 3/14 and it closed up and the skin receded up to the top. Since then it hasn't receded anymore and it has been a lot more full of life. Today during my water change I notice the one looked like this. Is this a good thing meaning its splitting or no? My parameters are

0 ammonia, nitrites and nitrates
PH is 8.0
alk is 11.

I am going to test mag and cal after this since it will complete my transfer from instant ocean sea salt to reef crystals. They were at normal levels when tested previously.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160411_174529_resized.jpg Views: N/A Size: 30.2 KB ID: 122593  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire