dimanche 1 juin 2014

New Here and need shark help!

Hello!



Hello! I am Elise :) I am new here! I am looking to self educate on a shark tank.



My husband and I are investing in a 220 gallon aquarium and are looking for someone to give us good pointers for a Bamboo Shark (aka Cat Shark)



We want to do this RIGHT and proper. It drives me nuts to see beautiful creatures being crammed in too tight tanks. I do know these are very lazy and not active creatures but want to KNOW EVERYTHING possible before I endanger an animal or do not do something correctly. Is a 220 gallon adequate? I have seen things ranging from 55 (HORRIBLE) to a 180 gallon for full size. I think the bigger the better. I am not interested in skimping or having more than one if the tank is not properly sized.



Would a 220 gallon be roomy enough for two or is one sufficient or insufficient? I have been told a 220 would be enough for two (we are getting them as they hatch out) but want to make SURE we are being responsible here. We have heard so many things. HELLLLP!



Can anyone tell me what kind of exact set up / lighting I would need and if anyone is local to Atlanta Georgia to help maintain monthly until I am more comfortable?



Is their such thing as a shark tank check list??




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire