samedi 24 septembre 2016

Rise and shine Saturday!

Good morning TRT! 2 days in a row I've been up before all. Must be some kind of record. Got coffee brewing for all. I love Saturday mornings but it always works out to where I can't sleep in. Ah well, least I don't have to go to work. :dance:
I talked to my boss yesterday about some training they want me to go to. Next month or the month after I am going to have to travel to Atlanta Georgia. Not too thrilled about that since it's a 9 hour drive. But I guess it beats a day at work. I'll be off the entire week for some serious transmission training. And on the hours I'm out I'll be driving around The Walking Dead film locations! Woot woot. That's the only positive side to it. I love the walking dead and it's filmed just outside of Atlanta.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_1943.jpg Views: N/A Size: 56.2 KB ID: 138074  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire