vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Which apex controller would I need?

To say I am proud of my tank is an understatement. I built it exactly how I wanted and this bad boy is on cruise control. I never planned on getting a controller but looking at my investment into relaxation of close to $4000 now, it would be silly to lose my tank to a rouge heater or chiller.

I cannot figure out if I need the middle of the pack apex controller or apex jr.

I'll say right now, I will never have calcium reactors or the big boy toys. What I have as equipment is where I will stay. So below is my equipment list. Please help me figure out the ideal controller.

1) Tunze comline wavebox 6208
2) Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off
3) Aqua Euro 1/13hp chiller run with a 200GPH pump
4) From sump area to tank Cobalt MJ1200 powerhead
5) Innovative marine media reactor running bio pellets
6) Innovative marine media reactor running high capacity GFO
7) Innovative marine Skimmer
8) HMO-150 FINNEX HEATER
9) Zetlight 6500a apex ready


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire