vendredi 30 septembre 2016

FINALLY registered

Yello,

My name is James and I have been RK for about 6 months and about 2 of them I have been really trying to have an awesome tank. I always look on this forum for answers but I have some questions and pictures that I can't find answers to.

I have a 28 gal nano, 2 clowns (EL and CHAPO) they're ruthless and eat anything and everything. They ate 4 peppermint shrimp in one night. Granted my nitrates and stuff were out of whack so I was trying not to feed them as much as often but anyway, they ate well @ 6 bucks a shrimp.

I have about 10-15 lbs of live rock and one of them I bought from the LFS had all kinds of coraline algae and I'm guessing some soft corals. I bought it because I knew it had good bacteria and it looked awesome.

I also have a fuge set up in the back of the nano with chaeto and something else but I don't have any culerpa bc I don't want to deal with the sexual or asexual stuff. and I have (1) 150w MH 4 little blue LED for night and 4 12k LED for my fuge.

Anyhow, can I post pictures here of things that I need your guys help on identifying? :help:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF5921.jpg (101.7 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF5923.jpg (81.4 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF5924.jpg (101.2 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF5925.jpg (42.1 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF5927.jpg (88.2 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF5929.jpg (121.2 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire