mercredi 28 septembre 2016

New 32 LED Coralife Biocube filtration

Hey y'all, this will be my first topic and post here so please be patient with me.

I have a new Coralife 32 LED Biocube that I just set up (3 days). I am a new reefer so I am looking for just some advise on a few different ways of filtration that I have seen being used on 29 Biocubes (29 and 32 have only size, lighting, and stock filtration differences).

I will be adding simple soft coral and maybe LPS coral with some basic fish and invertebrates.

My question is this: Which filtration system would be best and with that system would you run a protein skimmer. Below are the options I am weighing.

A. Stock filtration

B. InTank media basket:
Top shelf - sponge with filter floss
Middle shelf - Puregen
Bottom shelf - Chemi-pure Blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJop...&feature=share

C. Eshopps foam/sponge block filter x2 w/micro filtration pad on top
1L SeaChem Matrix media w/media bag
100ml SeaChem Matrix carbon
100ml SeaChem Matrix Puregen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJ2...&feature=share

So any help would be great on which and why.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire