vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Stocking help with a 30g

Hey guys, My little 30g is running all smooth still after adding my two little clowns almost a month ago now.
Was just wondering how feesable for the size and aggression wise it is to keep these other fish in my tank, I won't be adding them all at once obviously this is just my wishlist or fish i've seen and like kinda thing hahaha

I like green coral gobies and they're often at my LFS so i was thinking either one or two of them, i read they need coral though so would i have to buy some corals for them?

Cardinal fish are also very common at my LFS and i reckon they look sweet especially pajama cardinals and bangaii, they're both kept in one tank at the store so I am assuming I would be able to keep them both, if its not too much for my tank. And how many would you guys recommend because I read they are schooling fish but also read that they dont school so idk ahahha?

Finally maybe something like a watchman goby or a blennie :)

A lot of the fish they have at the LFS I see my tank is too small for so these are ones ive found to be ok in my size tank, but i feel that maybe a little over crowded haha. I am also keen to hear any fish you guys would recommend for a tank my size :confused:
Cheers :D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire