mardi 27 septembre 2016

Please Help Identify!!

Hey Everyone,

First time posting here! I've got a 9 month old 75 Gallon FOWLR Saltwater tank. Everything we've ever had, I've always been able to quickly identify. I can't seem to find out this guy. The pictures I have are taken from the bottom of our tank, it doesn't seem to move from this one spot. It's brown and the color kind of cascades to black. I believe I see a bunch of segments, but at times the shape doesn't even seem normal, like it changes.

Eek! I don't know. Help would be appreciated. Want to make sure this is not a "bad one." We haven't added rock in a while but have added some new fish, so I'm hoping because we haven't added any new rock this guy has been around and is harmless. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8279.JPG Views: N/A Size: 68.1 KB ID: 138377   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_6561.JPG Views: N/A Size: 101.4 KB ID: 138385  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire